- Joined the Aspen Tech Policy Hub summer cohort for the Technology Executive Leadership Initiative.
- Currently leading product for Payments & Banking Platforms JP Morgan Chase’s Invesment Bank, defining innovative solutions for our clients.
- In my most recent past role, led digital at JP Morgan Chase for Chase for Business. Chase for Business provides deposit, credit and cash management services to nearly 4 million small business owners across the U.S.
- Created digital vision, strategy and roadmap along with business partners. Hired and build a diverse product team to deliver against it. Delivered significant digital features that drove better customer experience and value to the business. Some examples are:
- Represented JP Morgan Chase at the AT&T Business Summit on a panel on Innovation. Pics here.
- AI for Product Managers (Overview of AI), global public webinar sponsored by Women in Product. YouTube Live recording here.
- Introduction to ” Digital Product Management” at Dubai Digital Tech Meetup, Dubai.
- Speaker at Hacking HR Forum Sponsored by WeWork, Seattle
- Panelist for “Bleeding Edge Technologies (AI)” for Women in Tech Regatta, Seattle. Pictures and videos are now available!
- Presented on “Product Management 101” at International Institute of Business Analysts
- Presented on Essentials of Product Roadmapping with Product School, Seattle. Pics posted!
- Second podcast of Leadership Vibes released! Thank you Ina Coveney!
- Presented on “Converting Artificial Intelligence Business Strategy into Action” with MIT’s Artificial Intelligence – Business Implications Chapter in Seattle. Click here for video, testimonials and deck
- Presented ” Do your Job “Philosophy of Agile Transformation, University of Massachusetts, Boston
I am a seasoned Digital and Product Management Executive with leadership experience from JP Morgan Chase, Capital One, Ernst & Young and General Electric. I have extensive experience in creating product vision and strategy, driving new product development, innovation, agile transformation and program management and building high performing teams by bringing relevant structure to large disparate, disjointed and dysfunctional teams to drive value to the business.
I’ve had the great fortune of discovering my passion and applying it everyday.
- Building products and culture at scale.
- Adding structure to chaos and converting strategy into action to drive business results.
- Technology and constantly seek ways to bridge the gap between the have and have nots.
- Empowering women and underrepresented minorities in the workforce
- Balancing between introverts and extroverts in any situation
I also love mentoring and coaching young women in the field of technology. Over the years, I’ve received several awards for my leadership and voluntary contributions.
I’ve also been featured in several media topics related to women, diversity and technology. Below is some media coverage.
- GE Ideal Career video made by MBA TV on how GE’s flagship Information Technology Leadership Program is an ideal way to start a great career in technology. I could not agree more. Your’s truly at 1.30.
- Interviewed by Christian Science Monitor on working what its like to be a millenial in the workforce.
In my spare time, I love biking, hiking, backpacking, long walks with my dog, traveling to remote places, listening to podcasts, writing and being adventurous!