Below is a brief description of Angela’s work experience. You can find her biography here.
- Currently lead digital at JP Morgan Chase for Chase for Business. Chase for Business provides deposit, credit and cash management services to nearly 4 million small business owners across the U.S.
- As the Head of Product Delivery with Capital One’s Small Business Digital team, drove product management of the ecommerce and national banking product suite. Role spanned from strategic product planning, scaled agile program management to execution of the strategic roadmap.
- As an Engagement Manager with Ernst & Young’s Strategic Transformation Advisory team, led various complex engagements in the financial services for several Fortune 200 firms focused on product and program management.
- As a Program Manager with General Electric, led various technical teams for managing systems and operations for Risk, Treasury, Finance and Enterprise Technology. Graduated of the prestigious Information Management Leadership Program (IMLP) and attended several trainings at GE Crotonville, the mecca of learning and development created by Jack Welch.
- Career began with Verizon Wireless as an intern on the Telematics team focused on BMW and Mercedes Benz connected car systems
- Received numerous awards and has been recognized as the Top 1% .
- Advisor for startups, small businesses and volunteer for minority advocacy in STEM.
- Part of the instructor pool for University of California, Berkeley’s Product Management Studio program focused on experienced professionals.
- Education and certifications are listed here.